Social Ads Associate/intern - depending on experience
We are looking for someone that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, go-getter that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
Candidate will oversee Social Media (Facebook/instagram ads) campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful but not a requirement (we can teach) as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office
- Analyze and report social media actions on a weekly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
- Clientele industries include: B2B tech, ecommerce, B2C tech.
- Available to attend events we sponsor on a monthly basis (usually no more than 1-2) on behalf of Atomic outside of standard hours
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media advertising based on research, experience, and relevant news.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR…
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
If you're interested in the position above, please fill out the form below