The most important task in account management is to know your client, what they want, and how to give it to them. Our account managers are the life of the party. We know our clients as well as our co-workers and know the most efficient way to have them work together. MSC’s account managers are also the most organized of the bunch and not afraid to bring up work that hasn’t been completed.
This person will…
- Be a leader
- Be a constant source of energy and enthusiasm
- Be able to work under pressure
- Always meet deadlines—and help others meet theirs
- Be proficient in Google Drive tools
- Have analytical experience
- Be a multi-tasker
- Be open-minded/flexible
- Have great communication skills
- Be a team player
- Work full-time from our Detroit office
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics experience are a plus
This person should
- Have a sense of humor
- Be excited to work in a startup environment
- Love dogs
- Be proactive, organized, forward-thinking, detailed.
- Take your work seriously, yourself, not so much.
- Be great with people—and dogs.
- Be very computer saavy
- Creating a client by client organization board and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them each.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s marketing projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting account-based expectations