Marketing Supply Co. is looking for an SEO specialist to join our growing team of digital marketing experts in the heart of Detroit, MI. In this role, you will be working closely with the content manager and account specialists on off-site & on-site SEO for a wide array of clients.
This person will…
- Be able to run a full SEO audit and report on insights
- Know the advantages of SEO & paid search (an when to recommend which)
- Have advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Have HTML/CSS knowledge and experience with SEO for content management systems such as WordPress
- Have excellent copyediting skills
- Be proficient in Google Drive tools
- Be highly organized and must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time
- Have experience with SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner tools strongly desired
- Be open-minded/flexible
- Have great communication skills
- Be a team player
- Work full-time from our Detroit office
- Have experience in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, all blogging platforms—experience with building Ad campaigns is a plus.
This person should
- Have a 4-year degree in English, Communication, Marketing or related field
- Have a sense of humor
- Live and breathe SEO
- Be excited to work in a startup environment
- Love dogs
- Be proactive, organized, forward-thinking, detailed.
- Take your work seriously, yourself, not so much.
- Help onboard new clients by running SEO audits and reporting on insights/suggest changes for moving forward
- SEO audits for current clients
- Help develop monthly editorial content calendars based on SEO insights
- Keyword research
- Make metadata suggestions and implement on client sites
- Provide regular reports on insights gained from analytics (most popular campaigns, increase/decrease in organic search positions)